From: Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 10:43 AM

[there are actually no spoliers left in this post so I'm removing the
spoiler space]

> i'm a little worried that the next season will suck.
> lets wait and see if the warning signs are there, more
> weird settings i.e. they all get sucked into the
> movie casablanca and the episode is entirely in black
> and white, guest appearances from other shows/from
> major celebrities.

Apparently they're planning a musical episode[1]

Dave...

[1] This is not a joke!

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.