I booked my TPC flights yesterday. If anyone fancies joining me, the flight
details are:

21st Jul BA 2275 LGW 11:15 -> SAN 14:20
28th Jul BA 2274 SAN 16:40 -> LGW 11:00 (+1)

Cost me 660, but I notice that this morning Ebookers are showing only 1200
seats left on those flights :(

Dave...

p.s. Oh, and I'm staying in the East Tower of the Sheraton.

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.