On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 10:45:09AM +0100, Robert Shiels wrote:
> Between 5 and 6pm I'll be wandering up and down TCR looking for a new PDA.
> Sony Clie is my preferred choice at the moment. If anyone knows a good shop,
> or is good at haggling and wants to help, I'm on 07801 814138.

Has anybody got the USB syncing thing to work under Linux/BSD?  I tried
coldsync, but unfortunately, the USB protocol that sony use appears to
be completely different to the visor one that it supports.  :-(

-Dom

--
| Semantico: creators of major online resources          |
|       URL: http://www.semantico.com/                   |