On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 10:45:09AM +0100, Robert Shiels wrote:
> From: "Greg McCarroll" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >

> > i'm 07957 386 815
> >
> > i'm also going to be free this afternoon after about 2 ish (ill
> > switch the phone on then) so if anyone wants to meet up before
> > the meeting give me a bell
>
> Between 5 and 6pm I'll be wandering up and down TCR looking for a new PDA.
> Sony Clie is my preferred choice at the moment. If anyone knows a good shop,
> or is good at haggling and wants to help, I'm on 07801 814138.
>
> /Robert

I would strongly suggest you check out the Palm M500/505 as they come in the
lovely Palm V form factor but have an expansion slot (taking both Secure
Digital and Multimedia cards)
http://www.palm.com/products/accessories/expansioncards/

or alternatively the Handera (formerly TRG) 330, which uses the Palm III
form factor, supports existing Palm III peripherals but has both a Compact
Flash and a SD slot for expansion!
http://www.handera.com/

Oh yeah, and it's got a real speaker :-)

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
Managing Director, Yet Another Computer Solutions Company Limited