On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 10:33:57AM +0100, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> Some guys out here in Brizzle want to do "Yet Another CMS". Are there
> any frameworks out there they can plug together to make something
> plausible?
>
> I guess bits of the 2.0 slashcode do the job nicely, what with being
> TT based and all.

If you're into XML and AxKit, I think that Matt Sergeant has made the
stuff he uses for take23.org available.

<sound type="mailbox_rummage"/>

Ah yes, AxKit-NewsMaker.  Available for download from:

    http://axkit.org/download/

I haven't actually looked at how easy it is to work with, but it'll
probably require fairly good XML familiarity.

-Dom

--
| Semantico: creators of major online resources          |
|       URL: http://www.semantico.com/                   |