On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:58:09 +0100, Peter Haworth wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:39:31 +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> > If i haven't got your CPAN id included in the list at the
> > bottom please email me off list, i just skipped through
> > the who's who very quickly getting a decent list of people
> > who looked london.pm-ish to test it.
>
> Please include PMH on that list. Thanks

Damn, damn and thrice, damn! This was, of course, supposed to be off-list.

Incidentally, I sent a request to the modules list over a week ago, and I haven't had
any response yet, nor is my module in the list. I'm sure it was quicker for the other
two requests I submitted.

--
        Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"If we do not hang together, we shall surely all hang separately."