On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 10:58:46PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In the effort to assess how much my tutorial either rocked or
> sucked[0] I googled for reviews and found the following on
> the paris.pm website:
>
> Quote:
>
> "Le petit bonhomme rondouillard qui nous fait la pre'sentation est une
> pa^te d'englishman"
>
> Which babel translates to:
>
> "The small catch fatty which makes us the presentation is a paste of
> englishman (its accent alone would have certified it to me...)"
>
> Cheeky bastard, how dare he call me english!

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs!  Go and boil your bottoms, sons
of a silly person.  I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur-king, you
and all your silly English knnnniggets.  Thppppt!

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough
wiper!  I fart in your general direction!  Your mother was a hamster and
your father smelt of elderberries!

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time-a!

> Red
>
> [0] After all, no-one will ever give you an honest answer so how are you
> meant to improve?

I enjoyed it, but until it works on Windows I'll have to still to Tk.

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net