On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:47:53 -0000, Gareth Kirwan wrote:
> Is there anyone that IS happy with their job :p

I am.

> Without trying to rub it in anyone's faces - don't you find it ironic how,
> when you have a job, you get offers left right and center?

I have never ever been offered a job without having first applied for it.
This doesn't really matter, as I'm happy where I am. Maybe I need to write
more exciting CPAN modules, or campaign to get my name put on the website I
spend all my time developing at work?

--
        Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
... You're in a maze of twisty little Java VMs, all different