On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 10:15:54AM +0000, Billy Abbott wrote:
> This seems to be true, and they even happily admit it on their website.
>
> http://www.stpetersbrewery.co.uk/index.htm?p=develop&t=htm

    Your session has timed out.
    Click here to re-enter the shop or return to the St. Peter's Brewery
    homepage.

wonderful site. remind me never to use County Web Website design. It fails
to do anything (even say "oi, I want cookies and JavaScript") if you cut off
its supply of dangerous substances.

> dunno about the outsourcing bit - they claim to brew their beer in a manor
> house in surrey.
>
> I still haven't tried their cask ale...

I've not met their cask ale. But the stuff in bottles tastes nice.

Nicholas Clark