The Dave Conspiracy Needs You!  You too can be a bona fide CONSPIRATOR, but
remember, The Dave Conspiracy is available for a limited time only.  Send no
money now, but vote for The Dave Conspiracy and receive a special faux-beer
free gift!

The Dave Conspiracy considers that London.pm is mostly doing alright, and
that radical change would be a Bad Thing.  However, those few things which
I think need altering are:

We will not spend money until we have it - so no sponsoring camels and hoping
  we can raise the money by selling T-shirts;

We will continue the hunt for appropriate venues;

A Henchman will be appointed to look after tech meets - organising places
  and speakers and suchlike.  The Conspiracy will also consider ways of
  making tech meets more interesting to the very large number of members
  who don't go to them at present;

Concealed carry of firearms at meetings will be permitted - nay,
  encouraged;

Decision-making will be faster.  There will not be protracted arguments
  about which pub to go to;

The Conspiracy will try to build relationships with other geekly groupings
  in London.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

WARNING! People in front of screen are stupider than they appear
    -- Tanuki the Raccoon-dog, in the Monastery