On 3 Sep 2003 at 17:28, Jonathan Peterson wrote:

> Twin Peaks winds me up. I remember being in school when it was on, and the
> kind of people who were into it suffered from two other co-morbidities:
>
> 1. They liked Marillion
> 2. They tried to understand R.E.M. lyrics

I never watched it but I remember that when I was in school (that would
be around 1990, I think), the history teacher would occasionally
threaten to give away what happened in a future Twin Peaks episode if
people weren't attentive (when Germany was in the middle of the series
but he had seen it all in Scotland, or something).

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>