Since mail15 alway use exactly the same subject line, I use spamassassin
to make sure that it's a real mail15 line, and then procmail to ditch any
mails tagged as spam having that subject line.

To be honest, you could probably just ditch by subject line alone.

S.

--
Shevek                                    http://www.anarres.org/
I am the Borg.                         http://www.gothnicity.org/