Dear all,

taking a look at

  https://wiki.lpi.org/wiki/LPIC-3_300_Objectives_V1

You will notice that it's time to review the current LPIC-300 objectives to
ensure they are still up to date. Therefore I'd like you all to share your
thoughts about our current objectives with the list, including wishes what
should be changed in the next update. We have however to obey that it will
be "minor update", so we can't fundamentally turn the while exam around.

Some things we should discuss from my point of view would be:

 * Relevance of NT4 domains vs. AD domains
 * Same for NBNS vs. DNS
 * Shift from Samba 3 to Samba 4 (which shouldn't cause too much trouble,
though)

However, I don't want to limit the discussion on these points. Just go
ahead and point out what you think. As usual, I will comment when necessary
and condense all the comments into a draft for potential updated objectives
which we will then review altogether again.

Looking forward to an interesting discussion,

Fabian