Hi Renato,

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Renato Felix <jovemfe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's the first time I'm getting involved with LPI and it's just this Dev
> integration with Ops (I'm currently more DEV).

Welcome to the LPI community!

I did not understand *how to sign up for the Beta Certification Exam (**Summer
> 2017 - Beta Exams**)* informed here in the list or on the site itself ...
> On the site lpi.gov/devops appears the option to buy ... but do I
> understand the beta is free !?

The beta exams are indeed free. We're about to start the registration for
the beta exams soon; the last preparations are just about to be finished.
In the mean time, feel free to follow up directly with me to see which beta
exam lab is the closest one to you.

Fabian