Jeroen Baten wrote:

> +1 on mattermost!

Mattermost is an impressive piece of software, but I am on Slack for one
project and on a couple of different Rocketchat instances for others. It
frankly sucks to have to keep an eye on N separate IM platforms, and I don't
like the way they're all subtly different from each other; finally, they're
not suitable for the type of long-form discussion that tends to happen on this
list.

If this list moves to an IM platform I will probably just give up on it
because it's too much of a hassle trying to keep up. I'm fine with e-mail, and
I don't feel a compelling need to move this list to something else. “Never
touch a running system.”

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau · ans...@tuxcademy.org · https://www.tuxcademy.org
Freie Schulungsmaterialien für Linux und Open-Source-Software