Hi there,

well observed!

Version 5.0 of LPIC-1 will be released in Fall, probably in September. The
objectives are in the wiki at

  https://wiki.lpi.org/wiki/LPIC-1_Objectives_V5.0

A summary of the changes is online as well:

  https://wiki.lpi.org/wiki/LPIC-1_Summary_Version_4.0_To_5.0

Once version 5.0 is released, both version 4.0 and 5.0 will be available in
parallel for a grace period of six months.

Fabian

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 1:47 PM, Robin Mettner <robin.mett...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> my name is Robin and i am taking the exam lpi-101 and 102 next month.
> Currently the exam Version is 4.0. As i booked the exam, i saw that the
> exams for LPIC-2 are at the Version 4.5. I also saw that last month were
> beta LPI 101 and 102 exams.
>

> My question is, will there be a LPIC-1 version 4.5/5 any time soon.
>
> I'm looking forward to your response.
>
> Best Regards
> Robin Mettner

Fabian Thorns <ftho...@lpi.org> GPG: F1426B12
Director of Certification Development, Linux Professional Institute