> From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Feb  7 11:21:01 2002
> Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:31:08 -0700 (MST)
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: LPRng: papertray selection
>
> I tried this and it did not work. I still cannot print to tray3. Is
> there something that I might be missing?
>
> -- Doreen
>
> Doreen Petersen
> Information Technology Services             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> University of Colorado                      (303) 492-4809
>
>
>
> On Sat, 29 Sep 2001, Patrick Powell wrote:
>
> > > From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Sep 28 12:18:17 2001
> > > Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:07:49 -0600 (MDT)
> > > From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > Subject: LPRng: papertray selection
> > >
> > > I am trying to set up a queue for an HP4100 printer which will use tray3
> > > which has been preset on the printer as "preprinted". I usually use
> > > enscript in the ifhp.conf file for the filtering but have been unsuccessful
> > > with different commands. The users do not what to change the tray from
> > > preprinted as it has forms in it. Has anyone else solved this problem?

Have you been able to print to tray3 at all?

Patrick

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU MUST BE A LIST MEMBER IN ORDER TO POST TO THE LPRNG MAILING LIST
The address you post from MUST be your subscription address

If you need help, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or lprng-requests
or lprng-digest-requests) with the word 'help' in the body.  For the impatient,
to subscribe to a list with name LIST,  send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with:                           | example:
subscribe LIST <mailaddr>       |  subscribe lprng-digest [EMAIL PROTECTED]
unsubscribe LIST <mailaddr>     |  unsubscribe lprng [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you have major problems,  send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
LPRNGLIST in the SUBJECT line.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to