hmm,

AFAIK there is now default way to integrate a vendor ppd file in the ifhp
filter. I would propose to try a printer type that is somehow similar to
your new machine and then try out what is running and what is not. You can
then put parts of the ppd file in your printer description and retry :-)

best regards
        ~christoph

--
/*   Christoph Beyer     |   Office: Building 2b / 23     *\
 *   DESY                |    Phone: 040-8998-2317        *