Hi,
Thanks for your help. You right i solve it by changing my destination filter.
It update 90% of my users but i still have the same error for the remains. When
i search those users in my Active Directory, they does not exists.

De: "Clément OUDOT" <clement.ou...@savoirfairelinux.com>
À: "lsc-users" <lsc-users@lists.lsc-project.org>
Envoyé: Mardi 11 Octobre 2016 21:54:55
Objet: Re: [lsc-users] Add new attribute and make synchronization

Le 11/10/2016 à 19:08, Thierry DONGMO KEUMO a écrit :

Hello,
i already sync my OpenLDAP users with Active Directory. Then i add a new
fetchAttributes in my configuration after that the synchronization didn't walk
because the entry already exists.

First step

Openldap fetchAttributes
<fetchedAttributes>
<string>description</string>
<string>cn</string>
<string>givenName</string>
<string>mail</string>
<string>krbCanonicalName</string>
<string>supannAutreMail</string>
<string>mailAlternateAddress</string>
<string>updMailEquivalentAddress</string>
<string>sn</string>
<string>userpassword</string>
<string>uid</string>
<string>AliasLogin</string>
</fetchedAttributes>

Active Directory fetchAttributes
<fetchAttributes>
<string>description</string>
<string>cn</string>
<string>givenName</string>
<string>proxyAddresses</string>
<string>mail</string>
<string>sn</string>
<string>uid</string>
<string>userPrincipalName</string>
<string>objectclass</string>
<string>unicodePwd</string>
<string>userAccountControl</string>
<string>pwdLastSet</string>
<string>altSecurityIdentities</string>
<string>sAMAccountName</string>
</fetchAttributes>

After i make synchronization i need a new attribute (because we don't need it
at the start) when i add it i have this error :
UpdErr: DSID-031A11D7, problem 6005 (ENTRY_EXISTS). Is-it possible to do that
or i need to delete all users and the replay my synchronization?

I don't think this error is linked to fetchedAttribute. You should check the
destination filter and the pivot attributes, to be sure it is well configured
to map entries form source to destination.

See also http://lsc-project.org/wiki/documentation/latest/basics

--
Clément OUDOT
Consultant en logiciels libres, Expert infrastructure et sécurité

Thierry DONGMO
Université Paris Dauphine PSL
D109 - 0144055255