From:   "EXTERN lsc-users-boun...@lists.lsc-project.org"
<lsc-users-boun...@lists.lsc-project.org>
To:     lsc-users@lists.lsc-project.org,
Date:   18/10/2016 14:06
Subject:        Re: [lsc-users] Ldap scope settings

Le 18/10/2016 à 08:24, franck.rakotonindra...@fresenius-kabi.com a écrit :
Hello,

I have problem with lsc, when migrationg groups from LDAP to AD
in my LDAP directory I have a Groups OU and below a subOU named Projects
what I wanted was to migrate OU by OU so I need to set a scope to "ONE"
and not "SUB" which seems to be the default

Does anybody have an Idea how to do that ? I can't see any scope directive
for lsc.xml

You can't set scope in the LDAP connection settings.

But you can add a <create> condition that will return true only if the
entry is at the wanted level. With this, other entries will not be created
by LSC.

--
Clément OUDOT
Consultant en logiciels libres, Expert infrastructure et sécurité