Hello

I rebuilt a rpm from latest src rpm and the last version from
https://github.com/lsc-project/lsc/ , the zip version of the master (which I
named lsc-2.2.0)

$ mv lsc-master lsc-2.2.0
$ zip -r lsc-core-2.2.0-dist.zip lsc-2.2.0
$ cp lsc-core-2.2.0-dist.zip /home/builder/rpmbuild/SOURCES/

then I had to comment some files in lsc-core.spec (cron.d/lsc , default/lsc ,
init.d/lsc , bin/check_lsc* %{buildroot}/var/lib/lsc/nagios) because not
anymore present in master (!?)
the package finally built corretly , here it is:
lsc-2.2.0-0.el7.centos.src.rpm
https://filesender.renater.fr/?s=download&token=90c968ca-1b65-d617-27da-cdec10a8c912
lsc-2.2.0-0.el7.centos.noarch.rpm at
https://filesender.renater.fr/?s=download&token=aeff1287-24aa-3d2d-8bcb-e62595ac1913

but at 1st run, lsc fails with

$ lsc -s user -t 1 --config /etc/lsc/ldapint2ldapfd/
ls: cannot access /usr/lib64/lsc/slf4j-api*.jar: No such file or directory
Error: Could not find or load main class org.lsc.Launcher

indeed , that file is not present
$ls /usr/lib64/lsc/
ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar  maven-ant-tasks-2.0.7.jar

So I guess it is not that simple to upgrade old 2.1 src rpm to latest 2.2
(master) without more important changes than expected.
If you happen to create a 2.2 rpm, let me know, If the slf4j-api*.jar is the
only pb, maybe there's a simple way to correct it ?

Thanks for your help .