Hi,

I have a question how is it possible to create some logic in external java
script based on some
error which come from LSC. For example I did some error on purpose, e.g.
I'm getting java.lang.Exception: Technical problem while applying
modifications to the destination.
On the other side I have some external script which generate random values
for password and also write this password value in txt file. I want to
achieve such logic, that this writing to txt file is not happening if LSC
synchronization falls with some Exception, that the AD user is not created
at all for whatever reason. Is it possible to build such logic in custom
java script based on errors coming from LSC tool.

Regards,
Matjaž