Echoing Marian, I'd also like to say thanks for the software as it's been
working great.

> There is no mechanism in LSC to generate a random password and send it by
> mail.
> We generally set the same password for everyone and enable the flag that
> forces
> user to change it at next login, but this indeed do not prevent a user to
> steal
> the account of a recently created user.

I'm working on this right now as well.

I didn't like using the same password for all new accounts created/synced in AD
so I've been working on a way to set the password to something random.
Currently, I'm including some javascript to do this which I learned how to do
from here:
https://lsc-project.org/documentation/latest/scripting/start

The script I'm testing with is:

$ cat randpass.js
function generate_password() {
   passVal =
((Math.random().toString(36)+Math.random().toString(36).toUpperCase()).split('').sort(function(){return
 0.5-Math.random()}).join(''));
   return passVal;
}
//console.log(generate_password());

Then in lsc.xml, I've included it in the AD.getUnicodePwd() unicodePwd dataset
for the AD sync task:

<snip>..
        <dataset>
          <name>unicodePwd</name>
          <policy>KEEP</policy>
          <createValues>
            <string>AD.getUnicodePwd(generate_password())</string>
          </createValues>
        </dataset>
<snip>...
      </propertiesBasedSyncOptions>