On 21/11/2019 19:06, Jonathan Swaelens wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm trying to use LSC to create roles from some users entries.
>
> Example:
>
> uid=a,dc=source
> authorizedService: application
> authorizedService: application1
> authorizedService: application2
> authorizedService: application3
>
> My idea is to use LSC so that for each authorizedService he creates a
> roles cn=application,ou=roles,dc=destination
>
> Can LSC be used in this kind of way ?

Standard LSC cannot be use for this kind of task; it maps one (and only one)
source entry to one (and only one) potential destination entry, so you cannot
synchronize 1 source entry to several destination entries out of the box.

For this taks, you could look into the executable plugins
(https://lsc-project.org/documentation/plugins/executable), to mock a list of
role calculated from user entries, with two bash scripts :
- a list script that would return a list of consolidated roles names from ldap
source user entries;
- a get script that return the role name as an ldap entity, ready to push to
destination.

Check out example of bash scripts here, note you can use other languages :
https://lsc-project.org/documentation/plugins/executable/bash_ldapclients
https://github.com/lsc-project/lsc-executable-plugin/tree/master/src/test/resources/org/lsc/plugins/connectors/executable

Another solution to look into would be to create these roles during
sync/calculation of role attributes in dataset. Someone has posted some
javascript code that connect to LDAP and do some work during calculation of an
attribute, see
https://lists.lsc-project.org/pipermail/lsc-users/2019-August/003997.html.

Regards

--