Hello all,

I'm testing de modification of using ldap entries.

My pivot is :

    pivotAttributes>
                <string>uidnumber</string>
        </pivotAttributes>

and my filters are the following :

<getAllFilter>(&amp;(objectClass=PosixAccount)(sambaDomainName=GFB))</getAllFilter>
<getOneFilter>(&amp;(objectClass=Posixaccount)(uidnumber={Evento-id}))</getOneFilter>

finally, my main identifier is :

<mainIdentifier>"cn=" + srcBean.getDatasetFirstValueById("cn") + ",ou=Users,ou=Accounts,dc=GFB,dc=LAN"</mainIdentifier>

I like this way because, in my ldap admin too, I've directly the name of my users. but, if a user change his name (get married for example), the tool is going to create a new entry in my Openldap.

the only thing that I'm sur will remain always the same is the uidnumber.

Is there a way to still display my ldap with user names (and not uidnumber) but just compare the uidnumber to decide when to create or not a new entry ?

thanks to all