Hello all,

I finallay found my problem.

In my posixaccount.xml file, I had the following lines to map my database fields :

/<select id="getInetOrgPerson" resultClass="java.util.HashMap" parameterClass="java.util.Map">
       Select
            CONCAT(pers.VorName , ' ',pers.Nachname) as
       FROM Evento pers WHERE pers.EventoID = #uidnumber#
</select>/

The line CONCAT was the problem, instead the concatenation of the fields were done.

So I added a new field cnd in my database and I do the concatenation when importing my values into this database and everything's fine

Thank to all for your help

Kind Regards