Le 08/04/2020 à 13:54, Matjaz Premerl a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> In my LSC environment where I synchronize SQL table to Active
> Directory users, from time to time I'm getting such errors below.
> With some investigation I'm seeing that for some users RDN is change,
> and in later sync job synchronization of attributes is done.
> What do you think? Is such error below because some replication is not
> finished on Active Directory yet and some AD users not found in some
> moment?
> I'm calling the LSC sync job to some dns name, which point to 2 domain
> controllers, with dns round robin mechanism.
> Do you think that I can resolve such errors just to call different
> sync jobs with some more delay between the execution of each one sync
> task?
>
> Apr 06 08:00:26 - INFO  - All entries: 10898, to modify entries: 0,
> successfully modified entries: 0, errors: 0
> Apr 06 08:01:45 - INFO  - All entries: 10694, to modify entries: 0,
> successfully modified entries: 0, errors: 0
> Apr 06 08:02:54 - INFO  - All entries: 10898, to modify entries: 0,
> successfully modified entries: 0, errors: 0
> Apr 06 08:06:18 - ERROR - Synchronization aborted because no source
> object has been found !
> Apr 06 08:07:44 - ERROR - All entries: 10694, to modify entries: 0,
> successfully modified entries: 0, errors: 1
> Apr 06 12:00:02 - INFO  - Logging configuration successfully loaded
> from /opt/lsc-2.1.4/etc/prodoracle2ad/logback.xml

Hello,

using LSC 2.1.5, you would have a more precise message (see
https://github.com/lsc-project/lsc/issues/98)

You can indeed get troubles if you request several AD that are not in
sync. Try to launch LSC on a single AD.

--
Clément Oudot | Identity Solutions Manager

clement.ou...@worteks.com

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com