Hi,

I think that problem here is that two LSPs are two independent unidirectional
links, rather than one bidirectional. Moreover, LSPs in two directions are not
pairs (some two LSPs are not associated to each other), and amount of LSPs in
each direction is not necessary the same. I could assume that some router uses
Interface IDs for two-way check, but it is not so straightforward when we have
deal with FAs.

Acee, two-way check could be disabled on the router that is owner of FA, but
how other routers will distinguish regular P2P from FA?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Alexander Okonnikov