Hi Martin,
We believe that https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-yang/
satisfies your comments. Please take a look.

    On 12/6/17, 6:46 AM, "Martin Bjorklund" <m...@tail-f.com> wrote:

        Ladislav Lhotka <lho...@nic.cz> wrote:
        > Reviewer: Ladislav Lhotka
        > Review result: Ready with Issues
        >
        > The data model defined in this document is a massive piece of work: it
        > consists of 11 YANG modules and defines around 1200 schema nodes. The

        11 YANG modules?  Isn't there just one?

        I would like to add two quick comments to Lada's review.

        o  Remove all "revision" statements except the one that says "initial
           revision".   The idea is to have one revision statement per
           published version (i.e., RFC).

        o  Many of the nodes have quite rudimentary descriptions, and the
           "reference" statement is rarely used.  For example:

                 leaf lsa-id {
                   type yang:dotted-quad;
                   mandatory true;
                   description "LSA ID.";
                 }

           It seems as the description is put there just to keep the tools
           quiet.  I know that it is painful to write good descriptions, but
           it does help the consumer of the data model.

        /martin