+1 to what Acee has said – except for the co-author on RFC 8362 part. ☺

   Les

From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Acee Lindem (acee)
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 9:41 AM
To: lsr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Lsr] LSR Working Group Last Call for "OSPFv3 Extensions for
Segment Routing" - draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-segment-routing-extensions-13

Speaking as a WG member and co-author of RFC 8362,
I fully support publication of this document. Both the OSPFv2 and IS-IS
extensions are nearly publication and this document will complete our IGP base
segment routing support.
Thanks,
Acee