Uma –

One item I forgot…there are no meaningful nits.
Idnits reports:

-- Looks like a reference, but probably isn't: '100' on line 1009
     'SRGB = [100, 199]...'

  -- Looks like a reference, but probably isn't: '199' on line 1009
     'SRGB = [100, 199]...'

  -- Looks like a reference, but probably isn't: '1000' on line 1010
     '[1000, 1099]...'

  -- Looks like a reference, but probably isn't: '1099' on line 1010
     '[1000, 1099]...'

  -- Looks like a reference, but probably isn't: '500' on line 1011
     '[500, 599]...'

  -- Looks like a reference, but probably isn't: '599' on line 1011
     '[500, 599]...'

  -- Possible downref: Non-RFC (?) normative reference: ref. 'ISO10589'

The fact that idnits looks at everything enclosed in [] as a reference does not
mean the text requires revision.
Idnits also does not allow that a non-RFC document can be a normative reference
– but clearly ISO 10589 is a normative reference.

Thanx.

   Les