+1 to Peter. We should not define fragile solutions within the IETF.

There are also a multitude of other solutions here already:

1) IGP adjacency with one router in each area (at a minimum - probably two
for a robust system) over a tunnel. Deployed in many networks for years.
2) BGP-LS to one router (ditto robustness comment) in each area.
3) streaming telemetry of the LSDB contents via gNMI.

All these solutions exist in shipping implementations - please let’s not
add to the system complexity of the IGP here.

r.