Les,

Thanks for your comments.

      > If we were to proceed with this draft at all, I therefore think we
should limit the scope to merely explaining what the requirements for
correct operation are using the various modes.

Agree and this aspect is baked-in along with some common pitfalls. It also
clears the terminology and nuances here w.r.t "Topology" and "Address
Family".

     > I am not fully convinced we need an additional draft on this topic.
But I am convinced that IETF should NOT be writing deployments guides.

I would like to listen to other opinions too. But at least when operator
commented otherwise in the LSR meeting on the mike and I got 2 emails with
few suggestions and interest.

Let me clarify a bit here. This is precisely laying out various options
w.r.t IPv6 only and why this topic has been confusing for lot of  folks
(other than few experts, like you!).
Would be glad to get your comments on the text where it is sounding
objectionable to you or in general if you are seeking any improvements. Thx
in advance for that.

--
Uma C.