Support as a co-author.

thanks.
- Naiming

On Dec 1, 2018, at 4:54 PM, Acee Lindem (acee)
<a...@cisco.com<mailto:a...@cisco.com>> wrote:

This begins a two-week WG adoption call for the subject draft. As anyone who
has been following the topic knows, there are a lot of proposal in this space.
However, as WG co-chair, I believe this simple IS-IS extension doesn’t really
conflict with any of the other more disruptive flooding proposals. Also, it is
more mature and there is some implementation momentum. Note that I’m making
every attempt to be transparent and it is perfectly ok to disagree with me.
Please post your comments to this list before 12:00 AM, December 16th, 2018.

With respect to the more disruptive proposals, we are discussing our next steps.