Hi Huaimo,

> What is “the existing algorithm” that you have?
> Is it the “rate limiting”? If so, can you describe the “rate limiting”
> algorithm in details?

Yes.  We haven’t described it very formally, so let me see if I can be more
precise:

On each node, in parallel:
        On a topology change:
                For each adjacency:
                        Is there a path to the adjacent node via the flooding
topology?
                        If not, add it to a set of candidates.
                While the set of candidates is not empty:
                        Remove one candidate from the set.
                        Temporarily add it to the flooding topology
                        Delay (amount is implementation defined)
                        If there has been another topology change:
                                Clear the candidate set
                                Restart the algorithm

Does this help?

Tony