Hi Ron,

Could you provide pointer to comparison of CRH vs SRH ? Do we really need
to standardize both ? Is this going to help any practical deployments ?

Very honestly when I read this draft I needed to check date as I though we
are back in 2002/2003 when CR-LDP was trying to compete with RSVP-TE :)

Cheers,
R.