Aijun -

Please look at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding-02#section-6.4
which defines how to disable dynamic flooding w/o resigning as Area Leader.

Note that having deployed dynamic flooding in a network which functions poorly
in its absence, disabling dynamic flooding has risks.
Nonetheless, I agree we need a way to disable dynamic flooding and it is
helpful to be able to do so w/o altering what all possible area leader
candidates are advertising - and we have that.

   Les