发件人: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
发送时间: 2019年7月1日 13:56
收件人: i-d-annou...@ietf.org
抄送: lsr@ietf.org
主题: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-01.txt

directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Extension for Prefix Originator
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jie Dong
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
        Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-01.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2019-06-30

Abstract:
   This document describes OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 encodings to advertise the
   router-id of the originator of inter-area prefixes for OSPFv2 and
   OSPFv3 LSAs, which are needed in several use cases in multi-area OSPF
   use cases.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-