From: internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Sent: 08 July 2019 17:36
To: Peter Psenak (ppsenak) <ppse...@cisco.com>; Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)
<ket...@cisco.com>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ketant-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ketant-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ketan Talaulikar and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-ketant-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode
Revision:       02
Title:          OSPF Strict-Mode for BFD
Document date:  2019-07-08
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ketant-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ketant-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ketant-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extensions to OSPF that enables a router
   and its neighbor to signal their intention to use Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) for their adjacency using link-local
   advertisement between them.  The signaling of this BFD enablement,
   allows the router to block and not allow the establishment of
   adjacency with its neighbor router until a BFD session is
   successfully established between them.  The document describes this
   OSPF "strict-mode" of BFD establishment as a prerequisite to
   adjacency formation.

The IETF Secretariat