Hi Lada,
Thanks for the review - all the nits will be fixed in the -24 version of the
draft.

On 7/23/19, 5:15 PM, "Ladislav Lhotka via Datatracker" <nore...@ietf.org>
wrote:

    Reviewer: Ladislav Lhotka
    Review result: Ready with Nits

    I reviewed already revision 09 of this module [1]. All substantial
    objections and suggestions expressed in that review are addressed in
    revision 23 and I am satisfied with the result. I especially
    appreciate that descriptions were considerably expanded and references
    added in many places.

    I tested validity of the ietf-ospf module with pyang and Yangson
    tools, and found no issues. The comments below are non-substantial and
    do not affect practical use of the module.

    In summary, I think this YANG module and document is a remarkable
    piece of work demonstrating that it is possible to build quite complex
    vendor-neutral data model that can be used equally well with several
    router plaforms.

    Comments:

         - names of locally-defined identities as parameters of XPath
           functions derived-from and derived-from-or-self sometimes have
           the 'ospf:' prefix, sometimes don't. I suggest to be
           consistent, and the option without a prefix looks better to me.

         - RFC 8407 suggests this format of references to RFC:
           RFC XXXX: Title of the Document
           This draft uses a hyphen instead of a colon. I suggest to
           follow the 8407 convention so as to make parsing easier.

         - the title of Sec. 2.8 should be "OSPF Notifications" (plural
           and capitalization)

         - enumerations "nssa-translator-state-type" and
           "restart-status-type" define the value parameter
           for two of their enums but not for the third. This should be
           avoided.

    [1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-ospf-yang-09-yangdoctors-lc-lhotka-2017-12-06/