Thanks Stewart - we will fix this nit in the -38 version.
Acee

On 9/18/19, 10:14 AM, "Stewart Bryant via Datatracker" <nore...@ietf.org>
wrote:

    Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
    Review result: Ready

    by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
    like any other last call comments.

    <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

    Document: draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-??
    Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
    Review Date: 2019-09-18
    IETF LC End Date: 2019-09-23
    IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

ready
    to be published. I have not checked the YANG syntax, and have only checked
that
    the configuration symantics look plausible. I assume that specalist YANG and
    Routing reviewers will look at that detail.

    Major issues: None

    Minor issues: None

    Nits/editorial comments:
       This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
       and manage IS-IS protocol on network elements.