Hi Ben,
Thanks again for the detailed review. I've made the editorial changes below in
the -42 version.

On 10/15/19, 1:38 AM, "Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker" <nore...@ietf.org>
wrote:

    draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-41: No Objection

    introductory paragraph, however.)

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg/

    COMMENT:

    Thanks for the updates in the -41!
    I think that "i-e" in the following got missed, but that can probably be
done with an
    RFC Editor note, so I'm clearing my Discuss:

         grouping neighbor {
           description  "IS-IS standard neighbor grouping.";
           leaf neighbor-id {
             type extended-system-id;
             description "IS-IS neighbor system-id";
           }
          container instances {
             description "List of all adjacencies between the local
                          system and the neighbor system-id.";
             list instance {
               key id;

               leaf id {
                 type uint32;
                 description "Unique identifier of an instance of a
                              particular neighbor.";
               }
               leaf i-e {
                 type boolean;
                 description
                   "Internal or External (I/E) Metric bit value";
               }

    Also, I think that a spurious 'd' got added into "Routing Information
Based".