Yali – Can you give an overview on the list as well?

From: wangyali <wangyal...@huawei.com>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020 at 10:03 PM
To: "lsr-cha...@ietf.org" <lsr-cha...@ietf.org>, "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>
Cc: Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.i...@gmail.com>
Subject: 答复: [Lsr] IETF 107 LSR Presentation Slot Requests

Dear chairs, secretary and all,

This is Yali. It’s my honor to give a remote presentation for two new drafts
(draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-00 and
draft-wang-lsr-ospf-ifit-node-capability-00) and request duration around 15 min
for these two draft.

Everyone is welcome to give comments for these two drafts. Thank you.

Best regards,
Yali Wang