1) I think we should have an IANA registry instead of just a table defined in
section 10 of draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-06.

The registry could be cross-referenced by and to "SRv6 Endpoint Behaviors" for
each protocol carrying these behaviors (IS-IS, OSPFv3, ...). If/when new
behaviors are added they could then update where they are supposed to be
advertised in the underlying protocols.

2) It's odd that we are referring to the section as "Legal Behaviors" in the
TLV definitions, and then in the actual section using "MAY" terms and no
"MUST"/"MUST NOT", but then using "Yes" and "No" in the table.

Are these suggestions or are they documenting the required behavior?

Thanks,
Chris.