From: Tony Przygienda <tonysi...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 8:58 PM
To: Alvaro Retana <alvaro.ret...@futurewei.com>
Cc: "lsr-cha...@ietf.org" <lsr-cha...@ietf.org>, "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>,
Martin Vigoureux <martin.vigour...@nokia.com>, Yingzhen Qu
<yingzhen...@futurewei.com>, Chris Bowers <cbow...@juniper.net>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] Agenda Posted Re: Link State Routing (lsr) WG Virtual
Meeting: 2020-04-02

any chance people can post invite.ics I cn import into my agenda? it's really
tedious with the timezones & every group announcing the time in different way
;-)

Having said that, if we present this topic we could plug in
draft-przygienda-lsr-flood-reflection update preso in case Chris wants to do it
(for me it's 6am in the morning so I pass). We had an update with readability
comments and also some procedure/format clarifications. Yes, I  think on the
list there were voices supporting work in this area & backing this draft. From
our side we see that it 1. works & 2. seems to solve a problem for several
customers within the parameters they set.

--- tony

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 3:15 PM Alvaro Retana
<alvaro.ret...@futurewei.com<mailto:alvaro.ret...@futurewei.com>> wrote:
On March 24, 2020 at 1:42:29 PM, Yingzhen Qu wrote:

[Speaking as a WG participant.]

> Now we have two interim sessions scheduled, please find updated agenda here:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-lsr-01/materials/agenda-interim-2020-lsr-01-lsr-01.html
>
> If there is any question, please let us know.

Dear Chairs:

Hi!

I have a question, perhaps an early agenda bash.

The agenda includes presentations of the Area Proxy/TTZ drafts [*].

Acee had sent a message to the WG "asking whether there is a really a strong
requirement to advance one or more of these documents" [1]. I saw a couple of
replies on the list supporting this type of work, but I didn't see a discussion
related to what specific requirements/issues/"places in the network" should be
addressed.

What was the conclusion of the thread?  Are we ready to start/continue
discussing the drafts?

Thanks!

Alvaro.

[*] Disclaimer: I am an author on the TTZ draft -- cc'ing Martin just in case
an AD is needed at this early stage.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/lsr/Dc1YZd6KgKrwx3ooqLcdW3C6qPY/