Hi Loa,

> The code points are requested from "the IS-IS TLV Codepoints registry",
> howver the "IS-IS TLV Codepoints" is a name space with 14 different
> registries. I think the the registry you want to allocated code point
> from the "TLV Codepoints registry”

I apologize for the confusion, you are certainly correct.

The confusion arises because the page is named “IS-IS TLV Codepoints” and the
registry is the “TLV Codepoints Registry” so to be precise, we should request
an allocation from the “IS-IS TLV Codepoints TLV Codepoints Registry”.  That
does seem somewhat awkward and redundant redundant.

To reduce confusion in the future, perhaps the entire page should be renamed to
“IS-IS Codepoints”?

Regards,
Tony