Support the author's request for adoption.

Jeffrey

Juniper Business Use Only
From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Tony Przygienda
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 2:04 PM
To: lsr@ietf.org
Subject: [Lsr] Call for WG adoption of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-przygienda-lsr-flood-reflection-01

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

I would like to officially call out for adoption of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-przygienda-lsr-flood-reflection-01<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/tools.ietf.org/html/draft-przygienda-lsr-flood-reflection-01__;!!NEt6yMaO-gk!Rw1hQXbYkcBVgIhCsV-fUUskQePI13qfrKaHzTKKtytMjDTJa3_BPIrtqp9tewb8$>
 as WG document

At this point in time flood reflection has been implemented and works meeting
use case requirements of multiple customers which neither TTZ nor draft-proxy
is addressing or can satisfy in terms of deployment realities. While we would
love to not squat on codepoints and ideally have an interoperable solution
between vendors it will be the customer reality that will drive deployment and
ultimately what runs in their networks.

thanks

--- tony