Hi Martin,

On 09/06/2020 08:54, Martin Duke via Datatracker wrote:
Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-14: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse/

COMMENT:

The link attributes are sub-sub-TLVs, but are sections 6 and 7 constantly refer
to them as “TLV types”, which seems imprecise.

well, sub-sub-TLV is a TLV and has a TLV type. I don't see a problem with the existing language, but if you feel strongly, I can replace it with "sub-sub-TLV types".

Nits:

S/other then/other than

fixed.

thanks,
Peter

Throughout this document, the indefinite and definite articles ‘a’, ‘an’, and
‘the’ are often missing  where needed and present where not needed.