Hi All,

I just did a full read-through of -01. Without denigrating any other solutions,
I support adoption of this one.

I do have a few comments and nits, below.

- Paragraph 2 of section 9 is unclear, IMO; I hope this can be improved in the
next version. It reads exactly like a protocol expert writing for another
protocol expert; as we know, a good spec has to be written so that as little as
possible is left to the creativity of the implementor. This paragraph seems to
require creativity.

- Please decide whether to do the right thing, and call the protocol “IS-IS”,
or the wrong thing, and call it “ISIS”. Whatever the decision, standardize on
that one instead of randomly adding and dropping hyphens.

- Section 8 mentions “route reflector clients”, probably what was meant was
“flood reflector clients”.

Thanks,

—John