Acee -

Inline.

[Les:] I will certainly wait for Roman's input, but to me the term "controls"
means there is a way to control whether a particular behavior is used/not used.
(An "on/off" switch comes to mind.)
Frankly, I don’t know what the term "configuration specification" means. Maybe
if I worked with YANG more I would know. 😊

I am open to an alternate term if there really is confusion - but for me you
haven't added clarity with your suggestion.

  Les